Privacy | MillTech Inventory Management Solutions
MillTechIMS.COM is owned and operated by MillTech Inventory Management Solutions, Inc.
Your privacy is important to us; MillTech is committed to safeguarding your privacy online. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that we collect, and the ways in which we use that personal information. The terms contained on this page may be revised from time to time. To protect your interests, visit this page periodically to review the current terms of our policy.
Personal Information Collection
We may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
* Information about your use of this website (including statistics about which pages you visit, how long, your browser details and other such information); * Information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website (including personal details such as name, address, age); * Information about transactions carried out over this website (including methods of payment); * Any information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the MillTech services. * Any other information that you send to us
Using personal information
We may use your personal information to:
* administer this website; * personalize the website for you; * enable your access to and use of MillTech services; * send you products that you purchase; * supply services that you purchase; * send you statements and invoices; * collect payments from you; and * send you marketing communications. This data is used only by MillTech. No part of the information you provide will be sold, disclosed, or made accessible by third-parties or by the public. Third parties never have access to individual account information or any personal member information.
Securing Your Data
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our servers. Offline copies may be taken by us for data analysis, storage and retrieval. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
This website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Cookies on Our Site
- Session cookies, used for tracking your login IP
- Login detail cookies for verifying your login credentials
- A general site cookie for tracking the origin of the referring site from which you arrived at this site and site analytics
Analytics on Our Site
We use the following analytics tools on this website:
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
Please refer to Google Analytics’ currently available opt-outs for more information to opt out of Google Analytics.
Questions Regarding Our Policies